Wednesday 27 May 2009

Forzieri

On of my favorite online shops is Forzieri . It an Italian website with mostly Italian and a few European designers. The choice of clothes, shoes and accessories is large and a good price range.

I recieved a gift card for my birthday and it has been hard work spending it because i can't choose what to buy, so i keep making wish lists then return a few days later and start the search again. I managed to spend a bit on the Bentley Googles (see last post) but still have a bit more to buy.

Here is my current saved wish list


Casedi Heels - what a heel
Quai D'Orsay - i love the pearl anklet strap








Francesco Biasia - perfect mix of causal
& chic because of the soft metallic tones
Guess- cute pink shoes always a good buy



Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: