Monday 18 May 2009

Bringing Colour Back...

I am unfortunately a total black girl, in that i am always in black clothes... It drives my mum crazy she is always trying to get me to wear colour. In my defence i tend to add colour to my outfits with accessories. Whenever i wear white tops people will always comment how will i look and ask have i been on holiday lately , did u have a facial, what make up are you wearing you look different..

So i decided this year to make an effort to introduce some colour into my everyday wardobe. It seems to be going well on a recent trip to New York i did not buy any black clothes and even splashed out on a bright yellow t shirt which i have worn...

I just find it hard to buy coloured clothes because i want shades that compliment my skin tone and aren't to garish...i like softer pastel tones not block colours. I do like floral prints but not overtly floral.. i don't do swirls and i don't do neons.

With the summer on it's way i'm preparing, i've added so basic white vests muscle back (it's a better cut for big bust), and bought some pastel coloured jeans from Next who do really good fitting jeans.

But the search for some more colour continues...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: